Persoanl Contact Hire
Thank you for considering Personal Contract Hire (PCH). Please read this carefully as it provides a summary of the key points of a PCH agreement. It does not show all the benefits or exclusions – please speak to your Sales Representative if you have any queries about whether this product is suitable for you.
Personal Contract Hire - Suitability explanation
PCH is a fixed term and mileage-based agreement and it is important that your agreement reflects your predicted annual mileage.
PCH is a contract hire agreement suitable for renting selected vehicles. The vehicle will not belong to you at any point in the agreement and so you cannot sell the vehicle.
With PCH you will pay an agreed number of fixed monthly rentals plus VAT at the prevailing rate for the specific period of hire you have chosen. At the end of the agreement the vehicle must be returned to your Finance House.
Benefits of PCH
• Fixed monthly rental payments
• Choice of period of hire from 2 years and a total mileage up to 120,000 miles (maximum 40,000) per annum
• For peace of mind motoring optional maintenance plans are available, for an additional fixed monthly fee
• Road Fund Licence is included for the duration of the agreement, though charges may apply reflecting future increases
• Roadside Assistance provided by the manufacture subject to their Terms and Conditions.
• The vehicle is simply returned at the end of agreement, removing concerns about disposal values and depreciation
Non Maintained. These contracts include delivery to a mainland UK address, road fund licence throughout the contract** collection at the end of the contract. The vehicles are brand new ** and come with manufacturer’s warranty and road side assistance (according to the manufacture)
(** Unless otherwise stated)
Maintained. In addition to all of the above the maintained contracts include servicing, road side assistance through the contract and replacement tyres (fair wear policy on tyres)
PCH may not be suitable for you in certain circumstances. For example:
• If you wish to own or buy the vehicle
• If you might need to change your vehicle early (early settlement will incur charges)
• If you would like to shorten your period of hire by pre-paying
• If you do not know what your predicted mileage will be
• Business type restrictions, e.g. we do not permit vehicles to be used as Taxis or Driving Schools
• If you plan to export the vehicle or use abroad for extended periods
Personal contract hire provides the convenience of the use of the car, for a fixed monthly rental. You can also have a maintenance package , which includes routine service and maintenance, tyres and batteries - all you have to do is insure and fuel the vehicle, and top up any consumables.