Vehicle Finance Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in an enquiry form on our site. We will use this information to send answers to your enquiries only. We may also ask for further information if you are reporting problems with our website. This will be stored: on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these emails.
• Information that you provide by registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. This will be stored: on our customer contact system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
• If you contact us by email, we will keep a record of that correspondence. This will be stored: on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these mails.
• You may also comment on our social media accounts. When doing this your personal information is recorded and may be displayed on our website. The details are kept in our database and you can remove this at any time.
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers (see above: Information we may collect from you). Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology, and processed by an external payment processor.
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
we use information held about you in the following ways:
• To reply to your enquiries.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by phone, e-mail or SMS with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using our usual methods.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you believe that we have done something wrong by not complying with GDPR please contact us in the first instance to make a complaint for which we aim to resolve. Should you not be happy with this resolution, you do have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office.
Access to information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you.
Privacy Statement - Website
Your privacy is important to Jet Vehicle Finance. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Jet Vehicle Finance collects, and the ways in which Jet Vehicle Finance uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Jet Vehicle Finance may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
•information about your use of this website
•information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including details used to contact us)
•any other information that you send to Jet Vehicle Finance
Using personal information
Jet Vehicle Finance may use your personal information to:
•administer this website;
•personalize the website for you;
•enable your access to and use of the website services;
•send you marketing communications.
Where Jet Vehicle Finance discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Jet Vehicle Finance may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Jet Vehicle Finance will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Jet Vehicle Finance will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Jet Vehicle Finance is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.